Thursday, March 21, 2013

Friends Forever ♥♥♥

I wonder when I will ever have all the time in the world to blog everyday :/ It makes me sad that I only get to post something once a week, and that's considered lucky enough for me. Anyway, I'd like to share some of the photos we took last Saturday, at my friend's wedding which I initially blogged in here. My camera broke down so I had no choice but to grab photos from my friends' shots. I have yet to have another outfit post so I hope this will do. I would love to share these with you anyway ^___^




some drama series shots lol


bride with her brother :)
that's the Bride Nel Ann and her hubby now, Aga ♥


 13 years have passed since we've been all together and we know that, we may not always be together, but our friendship is strong and will never be broken. No matter how many miles we'd have to run, years to wait and live, challenges to win, we'll always be here for each other. One may get married, have a family, have kids, and we'd grow gray hairs and wrinkles, our photos may wither to black and white, we may move to different houses or even to another country, whatever, wherever we may be, we are and will always be, this one big happy family. I love you guys! You're the best!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow thank you so so so much Carina! I greatly appreciate it thank you!

      Delete
  2. cool photos! thanks for your follow, I follow you back!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wonderful feedback :-) especially for following my humble blog thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love :❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laxmi! Already followed you via GFC ^^ appreciate if you could do the same, Thanks dear!

      Delete
    2. Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by (: I heartly appreciate! Amazing post! And ofcourse I'm following you back via GFC and let's follow now via LB, BL and FB! Let me know! New post up on my blog! Stop by me soon!xx

      With love ❤
      www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos! Looks like a fun wedding!


    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it certainly was fun! We were crazy just like the old days! Thanks for visiting dearest!

      Delete
  5. Awesome photos! amazing post I love weddings!
    http://rslamode.blogspot.hu/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment love, I so love weddings too! Especially if it's a special friend's wedding day! Thanks for visiting! :-)

      Delete
  6. great picts!:)
    Do you want following each other ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful wedding and you look amazing. Sounds like a great friendship too! Thanks for your comment and following, I'm following you back too. Keep in touch! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete