Wednesday, July 8, 2015

[Outfit Post] ; Dolphins, Raffles and Marshmallow Stacks

The rainy season is here again, so that means only one thing: Sweather! (Sweater - weather, got it? LOL!) And while I badly wanted to go out clad in furs and knits once again and have a cup of hot tea, weather wasn't permitting. It could have been fine if it were only a harmless drizzle. But at the moment, we have three typhoons inside the Philippine Area of Responsibility. That bad, yep. The floods also are starting to make a comeback so all the more reason to just stay at home, charge gadgets and pray! Hard!

So anyway, John and I went to the Travel Madness Expo 2015 last Sunday, held at the SMX Convention Halls 1-4 at the SM Mall of Asia. It was a three-day event, which, unfortunately for me, the only day off I had then was the last day, so I bade goodbye to all the best deals. All I got were tons of brochures from various Travel Agencies and Airlines, photo-ops with dancing dolphin mascots and robots, and a mini heart attack at the raffle draw. I've always thought I was lucky with raffles because I frequently get picked. Just when I badly needed to win, I did not!!! The event had a Php 3K cut (discount) for any chosen destination and they selected 30 winners. Should the winner fail to come up at the stage within 3 minutes, his/her win is forfeited. I believe there were more or less 30 to 40 forfeited slots and the host had to re-pick entries to cover the 30 winning slots. And we still DID NOT GET CALLED. WHY!!! Lol Just kidding. So here's my super laid back and comfortable OOTD at the event:






Cap ; care of John | Pull over ; Virtual Styleish | Shorts ; Random | Bag ; Sam's Closet PH ; Nike Shoes ; Sam's Closet PH






Love Lots,





2 comments:

  1. Cool casual look dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look. Loving your accessories

    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete