Tuesday, June 10, 2014

[Outfit Post] : For the Love of Lace (Summer Is Not Over)

Hello dear fabulous people! After a lifetime, I am finally back to blogging. I can't believe I had been gone for such a long time. What's worse was I missed my blog's second anniversary! How can a style blogger even miss her own blog's birthday OMFG! Okay, that really hurt, but as much as I wish to squish in a post or two, other stuff would come up, stuff that couldn't be disregarded. Oh well, I guess it's too late to cry over spilled milk. But I promise, I am definitely going to make up for all the lost time from here on. 

So for my comeback post, I'd be sharing my current style obsession: Bohemian! It is somewhat ironic that a couple of posts back, I was telling you all how I can never ever be a Boho Chic just because I don't think it suits me or I could pull it off. Now I take everything back alright! Instagram is just far too influential when it introduced me to a whole new realm of IG Boho fashionistas. What with all those lace, crochets, boots and kimonos? How can a weak sh*t like me not succumb to that power? With that said, I just made a haul, a super massive haul of kimono jackets and laced tops and shorts. (Did I hear my purse cry?). Anyhoo, this ensemble I have here is a post-Coachella-ish inspired outfit. Too bad that I haven't experienced such, and that is quite far from reality to be honest but then, if ever I do get to attend a Coachella event, *cross fingers* I would definitely be wearing this!







I was thinking of pairing the outfit with a knee high gladiator flats in Brown or Gold. The thing is, I don't have a friggin' pair of Gladiators!! *Notes down on to-buy list* lol! So what do you guys think? Let me know your thoughts! Ciao!~

Aztec Kimono ; RTW on Sale
Accessories ; AI Fashion
Sneaker Wedge ; S&H Fashion
Hat and Shorts ; Random

Love Lots,



22 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu kimono, estas ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the casual outfit and the strong vibe of your pics.
    amazing
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful summer look! You look perfect! ^^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I love your kimono!!!
    Happy wed honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace top dear!
    Summer's over, but I have summer forever in my heart <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is very nice!! Love this look. Would you like to follow each other?
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy second blog anniversary.. Better late then never , righ
    I really like your boho look
    Last two days to enter Zarop Summer Dress Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/06/giveaway.html
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you look. I am also very into festival/bohemian style lately and I like your interpretation of it.
    have a good day!
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cool <3 love
    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, i just found your blog.
    new post on my blog. http://whatiworebyjessicadelacruz.blogspot.mx/
    hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muy buenas y curiosas imagenes...un saludo desde Murcia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful outfit...
    have a nice day dear
    kiss from
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/2014/06/maya-beach-and-chicken-island.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look!!!
    I follow you beautiful blog with GFC and Bloglovin now!!. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.fashionadictas.blogspot.com
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking really nice !

    https://www.facebook.com/Afrogenik

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello gorgeous, welcome back! You look super fresh and pretty!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. That hat is such a great find, looks nice on you) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sexy and cool show. Come on.

    ReplyDelete